Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yikes...

Dolores, my host mom picked me up today. Nice woman, but smelled like a tobacco factory and already has made fun of me for not eating red meat. I get to my room and there is a huge porcelain doll on my bed. If I stay here longer than a week I am going to have to hide it in the closet!!!

I am being optimistic, but I am going to stick around for a week and then hit the road... probably... I am not the biggest fan of that doll nor all the disney figurines and paintings around!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Andy. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment removed as 'Badger' attempted to post her comments under MY account! The nerve! But I share her sentiments...and I
    hope you can find a simpatico macrobiotic smoke-free situation in your favorite barrio!

    ReplyDelete