I am so sorry about the lack of words! So here are some explanations about what I have been up to for the past weeks.
From the pictures, I did get a job as the "new face" of Fernando Claro, who is a Sevillano designer. He is such a nice man and I really enjoy working with his daughter, Bea, as well as Cristina who is one of the main designers. On Saturday I went to a gala at a club called "Wam" in which three other models and I posed as a photographer took pictures of us in the corner. It went smoothly if you disregard the fact that I tripped as I entered the doorway! I am very excited to be in an advertisement that will most likely appear in Vogue EspaƱa, (my mouth dropped farther than ever before when I heard that), and the wedding dress pictures will come out this week.
Tomorrow I start classes, and I am going to test six publicity classes, (basically advertising in the US), and then choose my four favorites. Even though a class on publicity design sounds like the one that would be most up my alley, I am hesitating to take it, (lets say VERY MUCH hesitating to take it), since it starts at 8:30!
I will definitely inform you all on what I end up taking and my schedule, so stay tuned!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment